Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Release of the 1st book of Gear Bear Adventures!




So I suppose you all think that I have been just slacking off and not doing a thing....WRONG!

Well, last November as many of you may remember I started the finishing touches or so I thought in having my first book published.  Not as easy as I thought it would be.  But, what a learning experience.  I had not clue what I was doing but, was relying on my publisher to tell me what the next steps were and that is what they did....I went one step at a time and each step brought a new person to guide me in the right direction.

As I have mentioned several times I am a story teller not a writer but, it appears that many people like to read about my adventures.  I, on the other hand just like to travel and if trouble likes to follow me, well,what can I do?

We sent out our first book orders today for people that aren't able to make it to our Book Signing/ Meet and Greet.

We sent several books already  to NM, AZ, CO, WI and our Chicago land friends.  If you follow along with my blogs and would like us to send you a copy just let us know.

Another exciting thing is that Gear Bear Adventure is now on the book shelves in Galena IL at the Book-World on Main street.  Just ask Heidi for your copy.  You can also find it on Barnes and Noble, Amazon and several other sites.  But, if you want my "paw print" on it, you'll have to contact me!

I am easy to find.  www.gearbearadventures.com or call our book line at 815-235-3811.  Remember you can meet me at:

                     Higher Grounds Oct 16th from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
    
                     Fireside Books in Monroe, WI  time TBA

                     Book World  Galena IL    time TBA
                  
                     Lincoln Mall  Freeport  IL November 9, 2013 from 10 AM to 4 PM


g/b

No comments:

Post a Comment